Thank you for your interest in our webshop
We take your privacy and the protection of your data seriously. With the following information, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data on our website and your rights in this regard on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as GDPR). In accordance with Article 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data is data that enables you to be identified.
I. Person responsible
The person responsible for processing your data is: Danyal Kir
Deazim - Touch Luxury
Vorhaller Straße 24
Telefon: +49 178 1561301
II. Data processing on our website
1. Visiting our website. You can visit this website without providing any information about your identity. Each time you visit our website, we collect data, e.g.
-name of the website or file accessed,
-time and date of access,
-IP address used,
-amount of data transferred,
-browser type and version,
-the user’s operating system,
-and the requesting provider.
This data is transmitted by your Internet browser and stored in log files. The collection of this data is technically necessary for the accessibility of our website and is therefore in our legitimate interest. This data is processed on the basis of Article 6 para.1 (f) GDPR.
2. Contacting us / Customer account. We only collect further personal data (e.g. name, address and other contact details) if you provide us with these voluntarily, e.g. when contacting us via our contact form, by e-mail or in the context of opening a customer account. The type and scope of the data collected can be seen in the respective input forms. We process the data you provide either within the scope of our legitimate interest to respond to your request. In this respect, the data is processed on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. If you contact us to conclude a contract or within an existing contractual relationship, we process this data on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR.
III. Data transfer
1. Your personal data will be forwarded to the shipping service provider commissioned with the delivery of the goods and, insofar as necessary for the fulfilment of the contract, to the payment service provider selected by you. Your data will only be passed on to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods or for the processing of payments. The transfer of the data is based on Article 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR.
2. If you choose the payment methods PayPal or, if offered, purchase on account via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or credit card via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal Europe S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, within the framework of the payment processing. Your data will only be passed on to the extent necessary for payment processing and on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR. PayPal reserves the right to obtain information to check your creditworthiness for the payment methods purchase on account via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or credit card via PayPal. On the basis of Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR, your payment data may be passed on by PayPal to external credit agencies. From the results of the information obtained, PayPal determines probability values for the default of the claim and a decision basis for the rejection of one or more payment methods from the PayPal selection.
You can obtain detailed information on data protection law from PayPal’s data protection declaration, which can be accessed at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev?locale.x=de_DE.
3. The delivery of the purchased goods is carried out by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn). For this purpose, we pass on your name or the recipient of the delivery named by you as well as the delivery address to the respective transport service provider used by us on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR.
- IP address
- type and version of your browser
- information on the previously visited website
- time of the request
may also be stored in the cookie on our server. Cookies do not damage your terminal device, nor do they contain viruses or other malware.
You can prevent the automatic storage of cookies on your end devices by activating the corresponding function in the privacy settings of your browser. Furthermore, you can use the settings of your browser to delete cookies that have already been saved or to specify that a cookie may only be used with your consent or that the use of certain cookies is excluded from the outset. You can also find details in the help settings of your browser.
Complete deactivation of the storage of cookies can result in the restriction of the functions of our offers.
V. Your rights as a data subject
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR, you are entitled
to request information from us about your personal data processed by us and the following information: The purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations; the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored; the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing; the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; any available information on the origin of the data if it is not collected by us; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling; and meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
- In accordance with Article 16 GDPR, you are entitled
to demand that we correct and complete any incorrect personal data we have stored about you without undue delay.
- In accordance with Article 17 GDPR, you are entitled
to request the erasure of your personal data without undue delay if the conditions of Article 17 para. 1 GDPR are met, unless the processing of the data is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 para.2 (h) and (i) and Article 9 para. 3 GDPR or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In accordance with Article 18 GDPR, you are entitled
to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of your data stored by us, insofar as the processing of your data was carried out unlawfully by us and you request a restricted use of your data instead of deletion, insofar as the storage of your data is no longer necessary for the purposes and you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 GDPR as long as it has not yet been established that our legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
- In accordance with Article 19 GDPR, we are obliged
to inform all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data of any rectification, erasure or restriction of the personal data, insofar as you have accordingly asserted the rectification, erasure or restriction of such data and vis-à-vis us. If this is impossible for us or involves a disproportionate effort, we are exempt from this obligation. In any case, we are obliged to inform you about the recipients of this data.
- In accordance with Article 20 GDPR, you are entitled
to receive your personal data that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request the transfer of this data from us to another controller where this is technically feasible.
- In accordance with Article 7 para. 3 GDPR, you are entitled
to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, you are entitled
to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement - if you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data relating to you is in violation of the GDPR.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF ARTICLE 6(1) LIT. f FOLLOWING AN INTEREST CONSIDERATION BASED ON OUR OVERRIDING INTEREST; YOU MAY OBJECT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 21 OF THE DATA PROCESSING REGULATION IF THERE ARE GROUNDS BASED ON YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. AFTER YOUR OBJECTION, WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA; UNLESS WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING
OUR LEGAL CLAIMS AGAINST YOU: IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU MAY OBJECT AT ANY TIME. AFTER YOUR OBJECTION, WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING. TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA OUR CONTACT DATA. YOU CAN FIND IT IN OUR LEGAL NOTICE.
VI. Duration of the data retention
The personal data collected by us will remain stored by us after the complete processing of the contract until the expiry of the statutory retention periods (e.g. the retention periods under tax or commercial law) on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 (c) GDPR and will subsequently be deleted insofar as the data is no longer required for the performance of a contract existing between us or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
VIII. Data security
The data you personally transmit via our website is transferred securely using SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise the encrypted connection after loading our website by the lock symbol in your browser line or by the identifier "https://..." in the address bar of your browser.
In the event of legal uncertainties, the German version applies.